Terms & Conditions
BIRD MALAYSIA is a division of Natural History Tours SDB BHD a licensed travel agent by Malaysia Tourism Board under subsection 7(1) to carry on or operate a travel agency business.
- Booking Procedure: At the time of the booking, a deposit of 100% of tour rate is due. The booking is binding for BIRD MALAYSIA with its confirmation and for the traveler with his order.
- Cancellation by the Traveler: The deposit is not refundable if cancellations less than 2 weeks before the start of the tour. A replacement person is allowed with advance notice.
- Non-appearance / Early return: By non-appearance or by appearing too late, no refund will be given. BIRD MALAYSIA does not assume any liability for lateness, inconveniences, sickness, accidents costs, loss and damages. If the traveler leaves the tour, he is responsible for the costs of his transfer. There will be no reimbursement of the tour price.
- Group Bookings: The prices listed in this site is for FIT and is not applicable for group booking.
- Guaranteed Departures and Minimum Numbers: BIRD MALAYSIA guarantees the departure of all tour (subject to natural disasters and paragraph 12). All tours are guaranteed to operate once a minimum participant number of 2 have been booked (subject to natural disasters and paragraph 12). In the event of an insufficient participant number, BIRD MALAYSIA will inform the traveler (or his travel agent respectively) at least 1 month prior to the tour start and suggest an alternative tour. Should the client choose to book an alternative tour, BIRD MALAYSIA will make payment adjustments according to the difference in tour price. In the event that the client chooses to cancel, BIRD MALAYSIA will refund all payments received for the booking.
- Insurance: Traveler (s) joins the activity (s) at their own risk. The tour operator shall at all times be insured for public liability to sum insured as per insurance policy.
- Publicity Material: BIRD MALAYSIA retains the right to use films, photographs and sound material which are made during the tour by an authorized representative of BIRD MALAYSIA, for advertising and publicity.
- Price: The prices which are given in this website are valid at the time of the publication and is in ringgit malaysia.
- Liability: Complaints and claims are to be reported in writing within 1 week of the end of the tour. The liability of BIRD MALAYSIA, whatever the legal argument, in every case is restricted to the amount of the arranged tour price and covers only the direct damages.
- Legal Domicile: Legal domicile is Langkawi -Malaysia law is applicable.
Main Office – North Malaysia
Natural History Tours
No.163 – Jalan Tanjung Rhu
Kampung Air Hangat – 07000
Langkawi Tel: +6019 590 2300
Branch Office – South Malaysia
No 1. Riverside Desaru Coast
Pengerang – Johor
Tel: +6019 225 2300